Therapist - MSW, LCSW, LADAC
Life is complex and often does not go how we have planned or expected. This can leave us feeling lost, scared, uncertain or discouraged. I consider it an honor to come alongside individuals and families as they journey through these difficult times.
In my career, I have focused on developing solutions with individuals and families by finding meaning and answers to the challenging life puzzles we all experience. I believe relationships are the living links that join us together and help each one of us find self-worth, value, and purpose, especially during times of transition.
One of my primary areas of focus has been supporting families as they navigate change, and especially assisting children as families navigate both expected and unexpected life events including addiction, divorce, co-parenting, family realignment and loss. I recognize the significance that those changes can have on family members, while also considering the influences of community, culture, vocation, and spiritual values. Exploring different options and developing solutions to these life events is best explored together and can bring enhanced satisfaction in your life and in your relationships.
- Trauma/Crisis Intervention
- Mindfulness/Coping Skills
- Improved communication and listening skills
- Homeostasis and family patterns
- Developing coping strategies
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Relaxation and Mindfulness Skill Building
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Structural Family Therapy